Epson SC-T3270 Printer Review, Price and Manual
Epson SC-T3270 Printer Review
|Epson SC-T3270 Printer Review|
The Epson SureColor T3270 for SubliJet-E Professional sublimation printing systems is developed for images up to 24" large. The Epson T3270 with SubliJet-E provides least expensive start-up expenses and fastest ROI of any 24" sublimation printing option in the market.
|Epson SC-T3270 Printer Price|
Able to produce accurate 24" large prints at a max resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, the SureColor T3270 is an exceptionally capable device for technical illustrations, graphic posters, and retail signs. The Epson T3270 Reviews is likewise rather quick, able to print a D-sized 22 x 34" plot in simply 28 seconds thanks to a speed of 660 feet ² per hour. Adaptability is likewise vital with handling of media as much as 59 mil thick in addition to either cut-sheet or roll media with 2" or 3" cores.
The SureColor T-series and Epson T3270 Brochure makes use of a UltraChrome XD pigmented ink set to provide brilliant color and sharp lines on various paper types. The system likewise makes it possible for the production of archival prints that are spot and water resistant.
Found on the front of the printer is a control panel including a complete color LCD screen, mistake status light, and buttons for accessing and altering levels. The T3270 likewise comes with a stand that has a horizontal catch basket for managing your completed print and Epson T3270 Manual.
- Advanced Thin Film Piezo print chip core is 1/1000 mm thin and provides accurate dot control for clearness and sharpness with a print resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi
- 720 dpi per color channel per single pass for speed with minimum droplet size of 3.5 pl
- Minimum line width of 0.7 mil
- Print speeds of 660 feet ² per hour for speed, 275 feet ² per hour for production, and 105 feet ² per hour for high quality prints
- When linked to a web network, in-printer e-mail alert innovation permits the system to send out e-mails. These notices consist of Job Finished, Error Status, Low Ink Remaining, and more
- An optional 320 GB print server and Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware Engine with server to drastically enhanced efficiency and capabilities are offered
- Requirement service warranty consists of one-year of on-site service, complimentary phone assistance Monday through Friday, in addition to parts and labor