Epson Surecolor SC-S50670 Review and Price
Epson reveals 8 brand-new industrial and commercial printer designs as part of its mid term development method to 2016.
The Epson Surecolor SC-S50670 Review is created with high performance requirements in mind. It uses dual print heads, 2 sets of CMYK and white inks all at once to provide best-in-class print speeds of 51.8 m ²/ h in Ultra high-speed mode and 17.62/ h in production mode without a devoted Raster Image Processor (RIP). An incorporated clothes dryer makes sure prints are rapidly prepared for dealing with while an added drying system is offered for even faster turn-around time.
There are an overall of 8 brand-new printer designs: 3 that consist the Epson SureColor S series, 3 for the SureColor T series, and Single Roll and Dual Rolls designs of the Epson SureLab SL-D3000.
Epson Surecolor SC-S50670 ReviewThe Epson SureColor S series is made up of 3 signs printers that are available in 64-inch large format and use Epson UltraChrome GS2 and GSX ink sets. The Epson SureColor SC-S30670 is a four-ink, single print head signs printer highlighted as having the "most affordable overall expense of ownership.".
With the ability of producing daily outside banner quality signs at print accelerate to an unbelievable 980 square feet per hour, the EPSON SureColor S50670 uses Dual MicroPiezo ® TFP ® print heads and is created specifically for usage with our most innovative solvent-based inks to this day-- EPSON UltraChrome ® GS2-- consisting of an optional brand-new white ink innovation.
The brand new Epson Surecolor SC-S50670 Review redefines the efficiency formula, providing unrivaled daily print speeds-- maximizing your roi.
he Epson SureColor SC-S50670, at the same time, concentrates on the speed of production, as it can print approximately 53.2 m 2 per second. High quality is the primary selling point of the last printer in the S series-- the Epson SureColor SC-S70670. This printer includes a dual print head and makes use of Epson's UltraChrome GSX 10-color ink set that supports metallic and white ink for the largest color range.
Next in line is the Epson SureColor T series, whose printer designs are mostly utilized for technical/computer helped design (CAD) printing. The 3 printers in this line make usage of UltraChrome XD ink.
"The SureColor S50670 and S70670 will present brand-new levels of speed never ever prior to seen in this class of items, and a level of image quality that far goes beyond any solvent printer readily available today. Together with the SureColor S30670, the 3 cutting edge SureColor S-Series items are poised to dramatically raise consumers' expectations for solvent printing, permitting brand-new applications and greater quality printing at drastically faster speeds.".
These brand-new items make use of Epson's dual variety EPSON MicroPiezo TFP print heads to provide very little bead sizes and 4 times the nozzles of Epson's previous solvent printer for very quick print speeds. The brand new EPSON UltraChrome GSX ink included on the SureColor S70670 provides up to 10 colors (an innovation initially for solvent printers), consisting of an optional White and Silver Metallic, as well as a very first ever basic Light Black for enhanced grayscale and lowered metamerism to provide a level of image quality and color range formerly unattainable in a solvent printer.
Boasting groundbreaking all-Epson engineering, each design in the SureColor S-Series incorporates a totally brand-new print engine and presents brand-new procedures such as nozzles checks, media feed modifications and tensioning, and made complex media and print head positionings. Added functions consist of:.
- MicroPiezo TFP Print Head: One-inch large, high efficiency print head with 360 nozzles per channel with the ability of managing 10 different ink channels; low vibration meniscus control for extremely precise dot shape and positioning and ink repelling covering for decreased nozzle obstructing; both the SureColor S50670 and S70670 take advantage of 2 print moving towards optimum efficiency.
- UltraChrome GS2 and UltraChrome GSX: Epson unique ink innovations provide essentially odor-free printing without the requirement for unique ventilation or air filtration systems(2) and do not consist of Nickel (Ni) substances, decreasing the influence on the environment.
- Take-Up Reel System: Efficient take-up reel for ignored production of big print runs supporting both wind-in or wind-out; basic heavy roll assistance in back for approximately 90 pound assistance for rolls up to 150 pounds.
- High-Capacity Ink System: Individual ink cartridges as much as 700 ml make it possible for users to prevent production downtimes and make the most of earnings; the S50670 provides 1400 ml of set up ink per color for optimum performance. Each printer in the series is developed specifically for usage with EPSON ink cartridges(3) for higher dependability.
- Control board: Full color LCD panel supplies simple access to menu products and controls.
- Consisted of ONYX RIP Software: Epson has actually partnered with Onyx Graphics, the leading producer of signs RIP software application, to consist of a personalized, totally effective variation of Onyx's basic design RIP consisting of the complete Pantone ® color library with each S-Series printer. This effective design RIP will likewise consist of over 100 media profiles for basic 3M, Avery, Epson, Ultraflex, and Neschen media, making it possible for clients making high quality prints right from the box.
- Media Heater and High-Speed Dryer: Individually managed pre, platen and post heating systems for optimal media support all managed by means of a front control board or front-end RIP software application; extra high-speed clothes dryer (requirement on the SureColor S50670 and optional on the S30670 and S70670) offers extra drying for quick print speeds.
Epson Surecolor SC-S50670 Price
Both the EPSON SureColor S50670 and S70670 will be readily available in the fall of 2012 through licensed Epson Professional Imaging resellers for a market price of $25,995 each. The SureColor S-series provide a basic EPSON Preferred(SM) Limited Warranty, a one-year program that consists of toll-free innovative telephone access Monday through Friday and typically next business-day on-site service in the not likely occasion of any hardware failure. Epson Preferred Plus service strategies are readily available that cover both the software and hardware for approximately 2 extra years.
High quality is the primary selling point of the last printer in the S series-- the Epson SureColor SC-S70670. Next in line is the Epson SureColor T series, whose printer designs are mainly utilized for technical/computer helped design (CAD) printing. These brand-new items use Epson's dual range EPSON MicroPiezo TFP print heads to provide exceptionally little bead sizes and 4 times the nozzles of Epson's previous solvent printer for very quick print speeds. The brand new EPSON UltraChrome GSX ink included on the SureColor S70670 provides up to 10 colors (an innovation initially for solvent printers), consisting of an optional White and Silver Metallic, as well as a very first ever conventional Light Black for enhanced grayscale and lowered metamerism to provide a level of image quality and color range formerly unattainable in a solvent printer.
Both the EPSON SureColor S50670 and S70670 will be offered in the fall of 2012 through licensed Epson Professional Imaging resellers for a list price of $25,995 each.